Garnier Skin Active

img_3298

Yes I am posting my first ever skin care review on my blog! I started this fashion related blog a few years ago because I was very into fashion and being creative with my outfits and everything that has to do with it. I am still that person who is obsessed with the latest fashion trends and almost addicted with online shopping ( oh god yes sometimes it’s so hard not to click on ”order”). But as I am getting older I am starting to get interested in skin care and how to treat my skin well. From facial skin products to body care products. I think it is so important to give your face and body sometimes that extra treat. And it doesn’t mean that you have to make every week an appointment at the beauty salon to get that expensive beauty treat! I am sure that your local drugstore has the best beauty products that will suit your skin type very well.
img_3296

My first skin care product is the botanical day cream with aloe extract. This facial creme you can apply on a well cleansed face in the morning and evening. If you are looking for a daily skincare product to leave your skin looking refreshed with an intense hydration then this is the facial creme for you. What I personally like about this formula is that this product contains 96% ingredients of natural origins (aloe extract). The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the preservation of the product it self. This product definitely hydrates my skin and leaves it refreshed and soft after applying it.

My second skin care product is the Pure Active 3-in 1 wash, scrub & mask this product is perfect for you when you are in need to fight the appearance of spots, shine and blocked pores. What I like the most about this skin care product is that you have a 3-in 1 product. The steps for this product are so easy. You can cleanse and purify the face by washing it, you can use it as a mask 1 to 2 times a week to help even skin tone and mattify the skin or you can use it as a scrub by massaging it into the forehead, chin and nose to help remove dead skin cells and unclog pores.

These 2 skin care products helped my face by hydrating it and cleansing it! It gives my face a very refreshing feeling after I used both of the products, I am obsessed with the smell of it and I really recommend it when you need that extra hydration or when you want to fight the appearance of spots, shine and blocked pores.

img_3297

 

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s